Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, December 1, 2008

Birthday Fun

This year for our birthday's my dad treated us to a 2 night stay in the Park City Peaks Hotel. We had such a good time! When we walked through the door, the room was huge! We had a King Size Bed, a TV and Justin brought his Ipod so we were able to hook it up to the TV and watch movies. We also had a heart shaped jacuzzi that we got to relax in.

One of the nights i got in and put 1/2 a bottle of bubble bath in. This was the result!
On the first night we went to Main Street Pizza & Noodle. It was pretty good!
I kept teasing Justin at dinner that we have NO pictures of me because i am always behind the camera... So this is what he got me back with. I'M A DORK!
Then after that we went swimming in the Hotel pool. They have an Indoor/Outdoor pool, where you can swim under the little flaps and go outside and swim. It was snowing a little when we went outside. The pool was warm but the hot tub was warmer!

he next day, on Monday we went shopping at the outlet malls. I got a jacket from Aeropostale that I've wanted for a while, and then Justin got a pair of jeans and a nice pair of shoes. Then we went for a drive up to the Park City Ski Resort. That place was dead. It was right on the off season. Right after summer and right before winter. Not a soul was in the place. But it was nice to see - for a minute :)

Then we went house browsing. We jumped in the truck and drove up and down streets looking at all the cool/creative & pretty houses. They get pretty creative when it comes to house colors in Park City. After that we went and had a nap, and then went to dinner then went swimming.

Thanks Dad! We had so much fun!!

2 comments:

Carly said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I laughed out loud when I saw your bubbly bubble bath!!! Haha. It reminds me of the washer scene from the original Parent Trap where the bottle of detergent gets knocked into the washer and it bubbles all over. Haha. Love you guys!

{Quinci} said...

Hey Emily I ran across your cute blog thought i'd leave a comment.

when i first saw this post the picture of the room grabbed my attention and i seriously thought it was your bedroom and i was jealous. but it sounds like you both had fun in park citys I LOVE the pictures :D