Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Does this shirt make me look fat?

25 Weeks 5 days

Getting big right? Ok, many of you may not say so. But I just FEEL huge. And it's only going to get worse. Luckily I'm not sick, I'm sleeping pretty good and I haven't felt any contractions (at least I don't think I have).
Last night my Dad said to me, with a concerned (but nice) look on his face "Em, you're going to get HUGE. If you're only 25 weeks now, imagine what its going to be like in a month or two!" Haha! He meant it in the nicest way possible, and I agree with him 100%! This is going to be fun :)
In the last week, my ribs and hips have really been hurting. My ribs especially. At first it was just the right side, and I thought it was because Baby B's feet are up in the right side of my ribs, but it's both sides now. It's awesome. Sometimes I have a hard time catching my breath. At night, my hips hurt if I lay on one particular side for too long. So I shift my position A LOT! Plus I'm sure they're spreading anyway.
I'll say it again, I'm lucky. I have had a great pregnancy so far! My boss told me this morning that her friend is having twins. She's only 8 weeks, but she's been flat in bed for 2 weeks now. I never had sickness or anything that put me flat in bed. Thank goodness. I'm really blessed!
Here are the boys cribs. We don't have bedding yet, but my sister made me these ADORABLE minky blankets, and the teddy bears were a gift from my baby shower. She also made the brown/teal nursing cover. She's SO crafty! I love them!








Cute books Justin's mom gave us!

More books I got from my shower!
I'm excited for a shower I have coming up in about a week! I am so thankful for friends and family who are willing to spend their time and money to have showers for me. You know who you are :)

2 comments:

Marie said...

You look great! Jon and I would like to send something. Let us know what you need.. Oh and would you send your address also. Thanks! marie.west1@gmail.com

Blair and Brenda said...

YOU ARE FINALLY SHOWING! I love it you look so cute.