Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I can't wait for...

19 weeks 4 days

This.
Isn't that the cutest picture?!

I just want to meet them. I love seeing their little faces on the ultrasounds! They have the cutest little noses ever! I can wait, cause the longer they bake, the better! But the anticipation of knowing what they'll look like is killing me!

On Saturday night I was laying in bed and the babies were awake. I told Justin to come feel them. he said "You're lying" cause in the past when I've told them they're awake and he tries to feel them, he can't. So we laid there for a minute. He was patiently waiting and all the sudden, all 4 of their little legs started moving everywhere! He felt them moving!! YAY! He said it feels like a heart beat to him. Which is exactly what it should feel like. I could feel it a lot more, but it was exciting to share that with him finally!

We went to the Ultrasound Dr. last Wednesday. I really like the ultrasound tech. She's so nice and super funny! While we were doing the ultrasound she noticed that Baby B had flipped. So they are now both face to face with their feet down. I can definitely tell that their feet are down. They stomp on my bladder a lot! Silly little boys. While she was looking at the legs, she said "Look at all those legs! I can't tell which goes to which!" It was just a cluster of feet an legs everywhere! It was pretty cute. Then when she was measuring one of their feet, she wrote Fot instead of Foot. I don't know why it was so funny, but we were laughing SO hard! I think it was the way she said it or something. So on the video recording you can see my stomach bouncing from laughing! We had a good time.
Every 4 weeks they take measurements, and then every 2 weeks they do anatomy. So the measurement check-up was at the first of January, and the anatomy check-up was the one we had on Wednesday. It was really cool, they checked their little lips to see if they had any sign of cleft lips, they checked their aortic arch, they look at everything! They still look at anatomy when they do measurements, but I guess it's a rule that they only take measurements every 4 weeks. The Dr. said that there was no sign of Twin-to-Twin. Which means they are both getting equal share of blood and food supplies. Sometimes one can take more than the other, but it looks like they're already sharing with each other :) We're glad about that!

So everything looks great! These little boys get bigger every day! Our next appointment with Dr. L and with the Ultrasound Dr. is on February 9th! I have a lot of questions for Dr. L so I'm looking forward to seeing her.
Another thing I can't wait for...
I'm going to say it again, I have the best big sister ever. She has done such a great job planning my baby shower! I can't wait for it! The theme is SO cute! I got to see the invitations this weekend. But it's still a secret. We're getting the invitations mailed out this week. I can't wait to see my sister. She's so great for being willing to drive 11 hour up here by herself with my 3 year old nephew, while being 7 months pregnant! She's been so good about helping me along with things I'll need, questions I have and stuff since I don't know what I'm doing! She's the best! I love her!

3 comments:

Shanna Payne said...

thats so fun. I'm glad everybody is healthy and happy! Healthy babies are such a blessing!

Natasha said...

OMG you're pregnant with TWINS! how fun! Congratulations!

Carly said...

:D You make me smile! Love you!