Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tomorrow!

16 weeks 4 days pregnant

Do you know what tomorrow is?
We're gonna find out what they are! hopefully

I heard that if you drink Orange Juice before, it makes them move around. I'm crossing my fingers that we'll be able to see them! They're definitely getting big. I can tell. I need to take a picture of my belly again. It grows every day, like a balloon, one puff of air into the balloon daily :) But people still tell me I'm really small for having twins. I don't know any different tho!

I think the thing that I have found is the hardest to get use to in pregnancy is... Now, hopefully this isn't TMI... When you feel like you have to go to the bathroom really bad, then you get in there and it's like "What?!? That's it?" I heard it gets worse too! So fun!

Last night Justin had a heart to heart with the babies, he may kill me for saying this, but I have to write it down! He said:

"Now kids, when we go to look at you tomorrow, spread 'em wide open, just like I taught you!"

I love it :) We have their room almost cleaned out. But Justin made me promise, that just because we know what they are, that I won't go out an buy anything yet. He said I could buy curtains. Haha!

I can't wait for tomorrow!

1 comments:

Shanna Payne said...

Yay!!! I can't WAIT to find out! You better be posting once you know! Any name ideas yet?