Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, December 30, 2010

4 years already?!

14 weeks 6 days pregnant

4 years ago today I said "I do" to the love of my life! He is my High School Sweetheart actually! It's the best decision I've ever made in my life. Even though we were going through some rough situations, we made the best of it! And I'll never regret anything we ever did! My life is SO blessed with him in it! He is so patient, loving, and silly. We laugh every day! And now, I get to be a mommy to his kids :)
I know Justin is going to be such a great dad. He has so much fun with them. Although at first he was scared to have a baby, he is SO excited now! And we got lucky with two in one shot! Haha! He's said to me on multiple occasions "Has it been 9 months yet? I just want to hold them!" Cute right? It makes me smile! He's been so great about helping me clean out our spare bedroom to get ready for them to come. Yesterday he worked from 7:30am - 2:00am. Yep like 15 hours. With only an hour or two break. And today, he's organizing the house. Cleaning it up and helping with the babies room. He's a hard worker! We're having a New Year's Eve party tomorrow so I'm sure he's helping clean up for that too. What a good man! Gosh I love him!



4 unforgettable years + an eternity more to go!
I love my Life!
I love my husband!

1 comments:

Ken said...

this is awesome.