Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Deciding Names

17 weeks 4 days pregnant

What a productive weekend!! On Saturday we got both baby registries at Target and Walmart done! Phew!! Take a look online if you want to :)

Yesterday Justin and I both had the day off. I got a message saying that the cribs were ready for pick up at the Walmart site-to-store! SWEET! We got ready for the day and went over an picked those up! Justin was excited to get them set up! We're still waiting for the other mattress to be shipped, but it will be here in no time I bet! We also got the curtains hung! I can't wait until their room is all put together! It's actually coming together a lot faster then I thought it would :) It's still weird walking into that room now and seeing two cribs! But it's exciting!

So... What's in a name? Deciding names is a lot harder than I thought it would be! I've been making baby name lists for years now! That's an embarrassing confession. Although, I still don't know what I like. I've had a lot of people ask me if I have name ideas. Here's what I got so far:

Marshall & Mitchell
Cade & Cole
Chase & Connor

I like Ashton, Wyatt and Brady too, but no names to go with them. I guess they don't necessarily have to be matching or rhyming names. The hard part is, I have to come up with 4 names. Two first names and two middle names! Justin's middle name is David. I really want to use that.

So, I'm going to ask my AWESOME blogging friends for name suggestions.
I guess you could say I like more unique names? But also some classic ones too!

Help me out and leave a comment :)
Thanks friends!
P.S. All names subject to husband approval!

4 comments:

Shanna Payne said...

I love Cade and Cole! I also love Chase and Connor. Wyatt is cute too. Don't be too set on have ones that match or rhyme....do you you and Justin LOVE.

Ben and Julie Schacht said...

Emily congrats on the boys! I like the names Cade and Cole the best!

Jeff and Tat said...

Does Justin want to use his name in any of it?

Brandon and Vanessa said...

I like Cade and cole but i love the names Daxton, Jeter, Braxton..... You could name them Daxton and Braxton hahah jk