Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Going Private

My dad brought up a really good point tonight. He mentioned for the safety of not only just me and Justin, but for the other pictures and names of family that I have posted on here that it might be a good idea to go private. So I'm going to have to do it. I know that there are some people who read my blog that don't have email accounts to log in to view it. Let me know if you need help viewing it.

So please give me your email address so I can add you to my list! I feel like it's the best thing in this crazy world we live in now! I'll be honest, I'm a blog stalker. If you are...don't be afraid to let me know :) I don't mind at all! I'll only be putting Justin's and my blog private, my cake blog will not be private.

Thanks everyone!

18 comments:

katrina said...

be sure to add me!

katrinavanbrocklin@gmail.com

TheCoys said...

I'd love to keep following your blog.

Lindsey_87_@hotmail.com

Kara Lynn said...

Make sure to add me!!

The Reel Fisch Story said...

I like reading your blog!:)

koolkendra5533@hotmail.com
(lame I know haha)

Clancy and Katie Black said...

Add us too!
tater_bug14@hotmail.com

Hev and Danaca said...

I would love to see what is going on with your family!!
danacaskinner@hotmail.com

sarahjane_72 said...

i read :)

Sarahjane_72@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

yes please :]

lindsmarie24@hotmail.com

Justin, Lindsay and Brynleigh said...

count me in!!!
lindsaynorton88@gmail.com

Jeff and Tat said...

You better add me! :) tatjanapetersen@gmail.com

Garth and Stef Nelson said...

stefani3083@yahoo.com

{Quinci} said...

quincianne@hotmail.com

Brandon and Vanessa said...

Emily!!!! It's Vanessa!!! how ar eyou!! long time no see. you should add me its brandonandvanessabrown.blogspot.com

Natasha said...

I am a blog stalker! can I continue to stalk yours? misstashi@live.com

Vance and Kristy said...

Hi! It's Kristy Sandgren from the ward. I saw your blog on Lindsey's blog. Anyways, I didn't know you decorated cakes. They are SOOOO amazing! We would love to be invited to your blog. Ours is www.babygrins.blogspot.com.
Thanks!

sandgren1025@gmail.com

Brandon and Vanessa said...

I forgot to give you my email... it's nessacarver@gmail.com

Marie said...

I am a blog stalker.. I married your cousin (JON)... We would love an invite...

marie.west1@gmail.com

The Ballantyne's said...

Thanks for the invite. I feel special. WOOT WOOT