Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm still here!

Hey everyone!

I know, it's been FOREVER. I'm sorry. Life just gets so busy sometimes! Here's an update of the last month!

First, I started a new job! I now work for Prime Alliance Bank in Bountiful. It's so great because I am 5 minutes away from home. Instead of driving 15 minutes and filling up on gas every week and a half, I drive 5 minutes and fill up ever two and a half weeks. I love the people I work with. They are all so great and easy to get along with. They've been so welcoming. I work in the Credit Administration department doing the payoffs & reconveyances, appraisals, and loan bookings. I love working in that department. I'm learning so many new things, which I love. I think it will be great having more knowledge of what goes on in different departments at the bank.

Next, I've been busy making some cakes! I have made 3 in the last few weeks! I'll post them on my cake blog, so go see them!

Then, my sister just came into town! She got here on Saturday and will be here till next Sunday! It's so great having them here, I've missed them SO much. My nephew has grown up so much, it's unbelievable! He knows his letters, numbers, colors and is even potty trained! My sister is such a good mom, I know who to turn to when we have our own little munchkins(No, not yet)!

On Sunday we celebrated my mom and brother-in-laws birthdays! My mom's was on the 10th and Cody's is on the 18th. We had a yummy steak dinner, and then the grandparents came over and we had cake and ice cream!

A tote for my mom to put her jewelry making supplies in!

Pictures of our family pictures that we had done in AZ!

Lincoln blew out the candles for his dad!


I colored the inside of the cake green, it's my moms favorite color.
Then we just hung out! My little nephew is so outgoing, he runs around the house calling out anyones name that will play with them "Emily, Kyle, Justin, Papa!" It's so fun! My nephew has become obsessed with a game on my dads iPod. I don't know what it's even called, but we call it "Go Fast" Its a traffic car game where you try to get as many cars through the intersection without them crashing. Lincoln will sit and play it for HOURS! He sits and goes "Go fast, Go fast, Oh no, watch out!" then he'll crash and be like "OOOHHH, Crash the blue." That means that the blue car crashed, or whatever! Here's a video of him and kyle playing with the iPods. My brother taught him the pound it and blow it up! I love it! And he's catching on to "I love you"


And now...

PRESENTING!


MY SISTER!!
(I turned on my camera to upload these photos and this is the surprise I found from her )






HAHAHA! This last one is classic! I couldn't help but Laugh Out Loud when I saw these!! I love my sis!

1 comments:

Carly said...

OH. MY. Special...