Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bringing in the New Year!

2009

Wow, it goes by so fast! 2009 was a fun year but there are so many things that I am looking forward to in 2010. Before we go there lets go over what we did this year:
(the computer isn't being very nice about letting me move them into order so they are everywhere. That's ok it might be more fun this way!)

New Years Eve @ the Norton's

Drove over the Hoover Dam on the way to Arizona!

My sister got into nursing school, so she practiced on all of us when we were at her house (Except me!)Kyle didn't get into nursing school... he ended up breaking her blood vessel trying to get the IV in.
Christmas in Arizona! We had so much fun. I miss my nephew!
Justin played on a co-ed softball team with Justin & Lindsay Norton. They got 1 game away from winning the whole tournament!
We went to Yuba lake twice and Duke learned how to swim!

I turned into a turtle at the Hogle Zoo


We went to St. GeorgeClimbed through the narrows! I still fit :)
Went to Zions National Park!


We met tons of new friends!!!
temple square

Whitney, Kylee, Leeann, me & Lindsay
Shari, Jennifer, Chelsea, Me, Mackenzie & Jen
I got this:
YESSSS!!!

It helps me make these:

I took all 4 Wilton cake decorating classes!! It was the best experience I have ever had! I'm so glad I stuck with it!!

But it lead to this:Cut my left middle finger while making a baseball cake for Justin Norton!

Then 1 week later My husband shot a nail through his hand at work!


In March my sister and I got our hair done together, I got blond streaks. They grew out... Then in December Lindsay dyed my hair dark brown, Im lovin it!


My brother graduated from Viewmont High School! So did Justin's brother!

We went to Bret's Cabin:

Had waaayyy too many red bulls:But has SOO much fun!


Ryan came HOME from his mission :D
We sent Steven on his... :(

We went to Boondocks for the first time!
We went to LOTS of Bee's games

And had family pictures taken on BOTH sides -- now that's a once in a lifetime opportunity!


Then Jamie hosted an annual gingerbread wars!!
And Lindsay and I hosted an annual friends Christmas dinner.


I went to Arizona for the 4th of July to babysit while my sister went to girls camp. (It was like 102 degrees!!)


Justin & I turned 22 years old!!

I went to my first concert ever! Skillet was amazing!!

The bank I worked for went under... almost lost my job. But I got lucky. I now work for Cache Valley Bank!

And we had the BEST Halloween costumes!
Justin & I celebrated 3 years of marriage! He bought me the prettiest sterling silver heart earrings!


We lost a great horse, Abby

But we gained a great horse too, Kabio :)

Lots of friends were married, Lots of babies were born or are on their way! Our family grows and grows!

2 comments:

Kara Lynn said...

It looks like you had a great year!! I love your pics :)

Carly said...

What a cute post! I laughed out loud several times! Especially when you said Kyle DIDN'T get in to Nursing School! LMBO! That did hurt :( Love you guys!