Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tag Bag

Looking for a great Christmas gift for mom, sister, grandma or even yourself this year?? I thought these things were awesome! I was browsing the Internet for temple bags since Justin and I have not yet purchased some. We have all of our clothes but nothing to take them in.

I stumbled upon this website and fell in love!

They are the neatest little things I've ever seen and they keep your temple clothing wrinkle-free! It folds in half into a purse/suitcase looking tote and then when you open it it is a full length clothing carrier so your dress fits right inside. Check it out! Its really cool!

Have fun shopping!
Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

Hev and Danaca said...

That is too funny, I bought one for me and one for my mom for christmas. I saw them at swiss days this year and thought they were great. I have mine, but sad to say have not used it yet!!