Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Our 2nd Anniversary!

Yesterday was our 2nd Anniversary! We had a wonderful evening together. After work I got home and changed to get ready to go out to dinner, and Justin comes in the room with something behind his back. He pulled out a little box wrapped in white paper. I tell ya, i had the biggest smile on my face. I didn't expect this! So I opened it and found a beautiful silver diamond heart pendant necklace from Fred Meyer Jewelers. They really are "for all those special times".


(This is what my necklace looks like, except in silver)
I was so happy. He said he picked it out on his own. He did an awesome job, i love it so much. It means a lot to me that he bought this for me. :)
After all my excitement about the necklace we went out to dinner, to our favorite place of course!
I don't know why but this place rocks! They start you off with their amazing sour dough bread with garlic butter. MMM, then they bring you out your dinner salad with their special ranch dressing. I don't know what it is about their ranch but it is delicious. Then comes the pasta. Right when you think you are so full you can't eat anything else they top it off with a scoop of their famous spumoni ice cream! And it comes with your dinner! I love that!
We will never get sick of the Spaghetti Factory. After dinner, Justin took me over to his parents horse corral to see their horse and 2 new baby mare's they just got. We had a great anniversary! I can't believe it has already been 2 years. It goes by so fast but every day gets better and better. I am completely in love with my husband. I am so grateful everyday to have him in my life!

2 comments:

Carly said...

Oh sister! Congrats on 2 years!!! Love you guys. Hopefully there will be many many many more anniversaries to come.

Emily Ballantyne said...

Hopefully isn't really the right word :) there will be Eternities of them!

Love you guys