Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Confessions of a pregnant woman

29 Weeks 5 Days


I love feeling my babies move. I get worried and try to wake them up when I haven't felt them move for a while. I know they're just sleeping, but the movements are so fun to feel! Every time they start to move and I tell someone to look, they stop moving. Right now I can feel Baby A's head right by my ribs, it's like there is a little round baseball right there. It's pretty cool!


I've been really lucky so far through this pregnancy. Number one...to go this far. I've been told several times, especially at work, that people thought I would already be on bed rest by now. Ha! Fooled them! And Two...to not be sick. People thought I would be nauseated my whole pregnancy. Nope, I'm never nauseated! It's just meant to be I guess!


But really, not every day is peaches and cream for me. Like today...


I'm really jealous of my sister. She had her baby yesterday. He is SO stinking cute! Tate Layne Trythall was born April 12, 2011 at 2:28am weighing 6 lbs 10 oz! She was in labor for 36 hours (that's a freaking long time!) but she made it through!
I'm jealous because she doesn't have an over sized watermelon jutting out of her stomach anymore. It doesn't get in the way anymore, it doesn't prevent her from seeing her feet anymore, and it doesn't make wearing clothes impossible.

Honestly, every day gets a little bit harder. Harder to bend over, harder to find clothing that fits and that is comfortable to wear, harder to sleep, harder to sit at a desk for 8 hours a day, harder to be comfortable, and harder to do normal every day things! I'm pushing through it all, but some days are just a little bit worse than others! If I had one baby in me, I'd measure at 35 weeks... that's how big it is. I'm only 29.5 weeks! 7 more weeks seems impossible right now. My belly is going to be huge, and I know that. I may just have to hire a personal assistant to do everything for me :)


Now... Don't get me wrong here, I LOVE being pregnant! I think I'm just going to love it a little bit more when these boys are here, and I can hold them in my arms!


That's my confession for the day.


Until next time!

2 comments:

Shanna Payne said...

Your sisters baby is SOO cute!! So where do you work at? Are you going to stay home once you have the boys?

Emily Ballantyne said...

I work at Prime Alliance Bank in Woods Cross. About 5 minutes from my house.

I'm not sure if I'll be staying home or not yet at this point. I'd like to but depending on finances, I may come back part time. We'll see how it works out.