Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Time and All Eternity

On Sunday Justin and I celebrated our 1 year temple sealing anniversary. Can you believe it has already been a year? I can't. Time flies when you are having fun!


I just want to take a minute to say how grateful I am for my husband. He is such a good man. On Saturday while I was getting ready Justin ran to his sisters work which is only 5 minutes away from our house to drop off a shirt. He was gone for 45 minutes. So when he came back home I asked him if he got lost and he said "Yep!"

A few minutes later he walks into the house with a huge picture and says "Here this is for you, it is suppose to be for tomorrow but I couldn't wait."
I smiled and looked at the picture. It says "Forever."

How sweet is that?!? I am so grateful for a husband that will love me forever and that I can spend eternity with. The temple has been such a great blessing in our lives. We are so lucky to live so close to the temple, and to be able to look out our front window at night to see the temple glowing on the hill side.
Our sweet friends Ben & Melaina made this for us! It says "Sealed for eternity on September 27th, 2008" I love it so much! It is so so cute! It goes perfectly with my Forever picture.

Justin is so supportive and loving. He is always there when I need him and he is the best at making me feel better when I'm down. We have so much fun together and we love spending time together. I am grateful for a husband who holds the priesthood, I know it is a blessing in our home. I know Justin will make a great father someday. He loves kids just as much as I do :o)

I love you Justin! Always and Forever!
Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Melaina and Ben said...

Aw yay!!! I am so glad you put it up!!!! :) I am glad you love it!!!

Carly said...

Happy Temple Anniversary guys! We love you!

{Quinci} said...

Thats so exicting! congrats guys.