Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hubby Tag

*Where did you meet? Well, technically we met when we were born because our parents knew each other. But more logically we met our Sophmore year in Seminary - With Brother Roe!
We were assigned to do an act of service for the persons name we drew, He drew my name :)

*How long did you date? On and off for about 4 years!

*How long have you been married? 1 year and 10 months

*What's your favorite feature of his? His Smile & His Eyes

*What's your favorite quality of his? He's Mr. Fix it. He can fix anything! Even my frowny face!

*Does he have a nickname for you? Babe, Em, and Butthead :)

*What's his favorite color? Probably Blue

*What's his favorite sport? Snowboarding

*When and where was your first kiss? We were Juniors, and we kissed on the landing in my house... I broke up with him the next day cause I felt weird! I was probably just really twitterpated!

*What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? Watch movies together & cuddle

*Where is his favorite vacation spot? The Mountains, Ski Resorts, or Bahamas! That was fun!

*Do you have any children? not YET - Yet being the key word here!! (No i'm not pregnant, i want to be! But i have to wait!)

*Hold old is he? 20 - Turning 21 on November 16th... 9 days after my birthday!

*Who said I love you first & where? It was probably a mutual agreement thing. We knew that we loved each other, even when we weren't dating. It's always been meant to be!

*What's his favorite type of music? Rock

*What do you admire most about him? That he can put up with me :) But also that he works so hard. His job requires long, hard working days but yet he still comes home happy (Most Days) hehe

*Do you think he'll read this? Probably Someday...

0 comments: