Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Brittney's Wedding

One of my best friends growing up got married on August 16th. Brittney and I met each other when we moved in to our old house on main street when we were about 6 years old. We went to Elementary, Junior High and High School together. We spent so much time together, and had so many memories. It was so good to see her with the guy of her dreams, she was so happy! Congratulations Mike and Brittney!


As you can tell I am a picture freak. I love taking pictures! So enjoy... Sorry some are blurry!

It was so nice to go back home to my old ward and see all of the girls i grew up with. We had so much fun together, i love being back and spending time with them.



These Pictures are my Favorite!
Minus the arm in the way... I love this picture!

1 comments:

Carly said...

Oh Britney does not seem old enough to be getting married. I still think of her as this little teenager trying out for cheerleading. HAHA. She looks so pretty...