Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Us and our CRAZY friends!


On monday night we went to the Mayan with some good friends. Bret and Geraldine, Kyle and Bailey and Me and my Husband. It was a lot of fun, the food was pretty good... the scenery was even better! I've been there before but i hardly remembered what it looked like inside. I love all of the foilage they have all over the whole restaurant, and the divers just blew me away. They've got to have some guts to do some of the things they do.

Kyle and Bailey

Bret and Geraldine

I love the lights and colors in this picture. We just switched the settings! Pretty cool!
This is Bret. He's Special. I know -- It's upside-down. It's suppose to be

After dinner we went outside and took some pictures. Yes i know we're crazy... but we had tons of fun on our little trip to the Mayan!


Bret's riding a snake...

Kyle - yeah don't mind him. He's crazy!


PLEASE DO NOT CLIMB ON THE FOUNTAIN - OOPS, too late!


Bret and Justin are weird -- It'd probably be better just not to ask :)

0 comments: