Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Precious Moments!

I've been reminiscing through old & new photos. I found some i just had to put up. Also some from the holiday. Enjoy!
HALLOWEEN!

Emily was Minnie Mouse for Halloween

So was duke...

And so was Shady!

There are more Halloween pictures to come!!
Precious Moments caught on camera:


The 3 Musketeers!


Steven and Eden Ballantyne

Just Chillin'

Look at that face!!

Now look at this one! :( His squirt gun is broken

That's better Shawn!

This one is my favorite one of all! Priceless!!!

Zions National Park:



Justin's hair is SO long!

The Utah Hogel Zoo:






Camping in the Uintahs:


Teaching Dillan to cook bacon and sausage


Peek-a-Boo!

Oh, I love my families!

2 comments:

Carly said...

Oh my goodness EM! How cute is minnie duke! HAHA. Those pictures are sweet. Especially the ones of your boys sleeping! Love Them!

Blair and Brenda said...

Those are really cute pictures of my boys. I did not know my mom had so many cute pictures. I hope you had a happy birthday?